One benefit of building integrated approach is to manage any element of safety under any organization’s conditions, regardless of the size and subject of activity of the given organization. A benefit in practice is that it brings closer the general objective or aim, of Zero Incident or Zero Harm.
Developed by industry experts and practitioners using Integrated Safety Management describes the benefits to participants as under.
• Understand and apply the principles of safety leadership in communicating and nurturing value for safety.
• Help to develop the skill for the avoidance of catastrophic events that result in loss of facilities, injuries and human health impacts.
• Identify and implement safety observations to recognize and help prevent incidents and enhance safety culture
• Establishing improved safety culture by the active involvement of all levels of employees in site-specific safety programs.
• Reduction in incidents with increased measures by planning for proactive measures and to follow best practices for improving safety performance.
• Develop and encourage safety networks among employees by their active involvement in all safety activities
• Reduces operational risk and provides significant direct cost benefits by eliminating the possibilities of any untoward Incident.